Tutorial hard reset Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace SM110G will help you how to solve the problem with your mobile phone. Below Hard reset tutorial has been tested and work properly with Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace series SM J110G. Please make sure to follow step by step to prevent any damage after hard reset. If you follow below step there will not earn high damage.
Tutorial Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace SM J110G
Herewith the tutorial to hard reset Samsung Galaxy J1, please follow step by step to prevent any caused. The step just simple but work properly and has been tested.
- Shutdown your mobile phone, and pull out your battery and then install again your battery
- Make sure your batter has been charge and minimum power 20-30 percent, its to prevent lost of power while doing hard reset
- Press and hold “Volume Up”, “Home”, and “Power” button simultatiusly
- When your mobile phone start to boot and vibrate (its normal condition), off all bottons
- Wait some more time until shows mobile phone recovery mode screen
- Use “Volume Up” or “Volume Down” to choose the menu and “Power Botton” to confirm your choice
- Choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”
- Choose “Yes” – its mean you confirm to delete all user data
- Choose “Wipe Cache Partition”
- Choose “Reboot System Now”
- Your phone will reboot automatically
- Process done
Above step is valid to hard reset of Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace SM J110G and it has been tested work without any damage in mobile phone.